BSc Programmes in Economics, Management and Social Sciences (EMFSS) are provided by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). The programme is for students enrolled in one of the bachelor programmes of the Institute of Economics and Management of Tomsk State University. The major purpose of the programme BSc "Business & Management" is to train highly qualified specialists in the field of business and management. The programme is implemented with the support of the LSE. The University of London provides students with study materials and also they get access to the virtual educational portal and online library.
- The language of instruction is English.
- The Programme includes 12 courses.
- In order to obtain a diploma of the University of London a student should pass a minimum 11 courses.
- Each year a student can take maximum 4 courses.
- The duration of study at LSE can vary from 3 to 6 years.
- Sufficient level of English proficiency confirmed by the Certificate of international test IELTS (overall score is not less than 6.0 points, each part is not less than 5.5);
- High level of mathematical background;
- General secondary education confirmed by secondary school diploma and sufficient level of knowledge of the key subjects;
- Successful completion of the first year at TSU confirmed by a Transcript of Records.
- More Information about Entry Requirements