Università Cattolica will run in-person Winter Programmes in 2022!
2 and 3 week courses (44 hours, 6 ECTS) will run in January and February and students will also be able to add an internship component.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Geopolitics and Technological Changes: the Future Today
- Personal Branding: Impact, Influence and Effectiveness in the Workplace
- Business, Government and the Global Economy
- Green Management and Sustainability
Highlight - Internships available!
Career readiness is key for students. Through this experience, they will be able to develop professional skills in a real work environment, increasing their chances for future employment.